Dogomania

Kavik has invented a new game

DogPaddle

Kavik usually is not that interested in playing with Zaphod, he will once in a while but not for long and Zaphod always instigates it.
However, I was cleaning and moved a chair into the middle of the living room. This apparently spawned the game. They started just chasing each other around the chair, mostly Zaphod chasing but this was not work oriented enough for Kavik so he has decided that he must carry a toy. Any time they are on opposite sides of the chair he either drops it or lies down and chews on it, as soon as Zaphod starts after him again he must get the toy and tear ass around the chair until he the chair is once more in between them. They are really starting to develop tactics. I hope this lasts, not very good for the carpet but it will certainly wear them out some.

And let the games begin :lol:
[quote]I was cleaning and moved a chair into the middle of the living room. This apparently spawned the game[/quote]
For some reason the picture of a ring master at a circus came to mind. Swingin a chair with a whip and spurring the beast's into action. :lol:

Its nice to see your quite enjoying your dogs new found play time. It sounds like they had a blast. :wink:

Kavik has finally destroyed all six darts, he was very gentle with them really but he did play with them for over a year. I must get more of those, maybe that would be a good Christmas present for him, he still gets all still and serious and sits in the "dart spot" if someone says the word dart. :D

:lol: It wears me out watching. Actually, I would prefer to watch the boys play rather than tv anyday. Their chase and playfighting are very entertaining . . . :o . . . Hey wait, I enjoy watching a dog(play)fight. I bet I'm not the only guilty one though, how many other multiple dog householders enjoy watching the show?
When non dog folk come to visit and we are watching a movie and the boys start up I just pause the movie, guests think I'm :crazyeyes: but IMO they just don't know good entertainment when they see it.