Dogomania

Bryant can't spot Pit Bull

Guest Mutts4Me

Guest Mutts4Me

Ha, you have to watch this video:

[url]http://www.pulse24.com/News/Top_Story/20041108-013/page.asp[/url]

It's a report about all the flaws in Bryant's plan to ban pit bulls. Then at the end there's an interview with Bryant, and the reporter hands him a sheet with different dog pictures and asks which is the pit. He glances and points... Nope, Presa.

Even better? He was used to this sheet, and pointed where the pit bull usually is... but the reporter had her graphics department change them around. He said "nice trick" - and she started to say "it's not a trick," but he interrupted her. Got all defensive, as he wasn't the one who'd be doing the judging.

Must see TV, though.

That's fantastic!! :lol: I loved when he looked at the picture for 2 seconds and said "that one". Then when he got it wrong he just put his hands in the air KNOWING he's been cornerd and says that you can't expect him to say wich is a pit and wich is not. AT FIRST HE TOLD THEM WICH ONE IS THE PIT!! :lol: If you can't expect him to say wich one is and wich one isn't... why did he say "that one" in the first place?? Geesh! Some people have brains!

lol...yeah I watched the full interview. I love that everytime she asked him a question pertaining to what will happen when the next 'dangerous breed' comes along, his answer was "well, that didn't happen in Winnipeg" (because apparently ONE ac officer told him so) :roll: :lol:

I didn't watch the full length thing at first (dumb me) but now I did and all I can say is: WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT!! That's absolutely ridiculous!

Oh my God! That's like me saying let's ban all German Shepherds for the only reason that I personally have had only bad encounters with them, BUT I'M NOT because I know that it's an individual thing. I've met aggressive German Shepherd INDIVIDUALS, I'm not saying that the entire breed is aggressive! Oh geesh! This guy is just too much. The bans haven't worked in other parts of the world as the reporter said but he just replies "...but I think it will work in Ontario." This guy is a total idiot! :evil:

hee hee! she SET HIM UP! Figuring he had already been shown the picture,
she rearranged it. And him, not being the sharpest tool in the shed, memorized the position of the Pit instead of the dog itself

ROFL!!! the scary part is that this guy has sway. I hope ALOT of people watched that interview, and sees him as the charlatan he is...

:evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat: