Dogomania

My boy is growing up!

imported_nea

I'm both proud and sad, because my baby Webby is growing up. Just now he lifted his leg for the FIRST TIME!!! :D :o And he didn't fall over or anything. I didn't notice at first, but then I did and his leg was held high up and all. So we rushed in to tell my mom, and he looked proud. I can't believe that he isn't the tiny puppy he was when I first brought him home. The time goes so fast!

When did your dogs first lift their legs?

[size=2]This is maybe a bit strange topic... Sorry :oops: [/size]

thats why you take lots of pics as he grows up so you can look back on those and remember how ickle he was :wink: You have a dog to be proud of Nea. He is a really stunning handsome boy who I just adore seeing photos of :D

Oh yeah on the leg lifting thing, I've always had bitches but Meg cocked her leg at 5 months copying the boys hehe! :lol:

Thanks Kat! :D I am very proud of him, he is such a goodnatured, smart, willing dog. He loves people so much that even when he has a bone he comes and halfway lies in my or my moms lap so he's close to us. But I found out yesterday that I have one problem with him... Little kids. He adores little kids, and has one friend who is 7 that loves him too so he thinks everyone that size does. He was offleash playing and then caught sight of a kid and started bounding up to her. And he did not listen to me! He didn't actually touch the kid but it was close and then he finally came back. :-?

[quote]A male I used to know lifted his leg so high he would wee down his other leg[/quote]
:lol: Yuck! :lol: