Dogomania

House of Horrors (shelter fighting dogs)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

[b]House of Horrors[/b]
Former workers say Summit County is running a torture racket, not an animal shelter.
BY AINA HUNTER
[email][email protected][/email]

When the pound-keeper finally emerged from the Summit County Animal Shelter's "kill room" with a brown, striped pit bull, Sandi Regallis didn't need to see the dog's bloody face to know that it had been fighting. She had already heard the yelps and snarls from behind the metal door.

Still, Regallis, a deputy dog warden, sought confirmation of what her gut said was true: Jim Farrance was at it again. She called for co-workers David Johnson and Deborah Little. All three went to the garage and listened at the kill-room door, she says. Snarls were still audible. Johnson tried the knob, Regallis remembers, but the door was locked from the inside.

To read the rest of the story click here...and warning it's VERY graphic.

[url]http://clevescene.com/issues/2003-10-22/feature.html/1/index.html[/url]

Sickening story. Those men are without morals...looks like they're skimming money & drugs off the top as well as treating animals with utmost cruelty. I hope they get found out, prosecuted, and incarcerated. :evil:

I can't print what I really think ought to happen to such rotten, controlling, sadistic, chauvanistic relics! :x

personally? I would like to have MORE than "a talk" with him....

I hate people like, this, and I believe the punishment should fit the crime.....

Lock him in a small room with fighting dogs...the ones HE has abused, and let THEM decide his punishment. Maybe when they take his mangled body to the hospital HE WILL HAVE LEARNED SOMETHING....

:evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat:

I know that will never happen...he still needs to be sitting in a jail cell somewhere pondering the existnece of life in general, for ALL living creatures!!!

:evil:

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='courtnek']personally? I would like to have MORE than "a talk" with him....

I hate people like, this, and I believe the punishment should fit the crime.....

Lock him in a small room with fighting dogs...the ones HE has abused, and let THEM decide his punishment. Maybe when they take his mangled body to the hospital HE WILL HAVE LEARNED SOMETHING....

:evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat:

I know that will never happen...he still needs to be sitting in a jail cell somewhere pondering the existnece of life in general, for ALL living creatures!!!

:evil:[/quote]

The only thing is...those dogs would probably NOT maul him. Pit Bulls are not human aggressive by nature! Fighting dogs are even less likely to bite. The dogs still love their sick demonic owners after they fight them. Sick hey?