Dogomania

Heartache :(

Sharpeigirl

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I wore her out big time. We went to the lake, and she went swiming, which I had no idea she'd like. 8) Looks like Sassy found a new sport to keep her busy. And we fetched for awhile, until I wore out & put the ball up. She is more responsive since we started private classes with a trainer exspreinced in Agression problems. Tomorrow I take Sassy back to the vet for a check-up, we'll see how much progress we've made :oops:

She's something else, and she's actually a strong swimer. She liked swiming after the geese, but they kept fooling her :p she didn't know they could fly. She came back happy, but very water logged, and muddy!! Thank God for a pick-up truck & towels :lol: :lol: We've got her on a prong collar now, make her easier to control, and stoped her from chaseing ever squirell in a 25 ft radis :-?

Vet trip went well, except for the Kitty incedent :lol: :lol: Our vet has a big office cat, Sasha, well Sassy is cat crazy(Bad Way) so she wanted to get Sasha. Well Sasha had other ideas, as soon as Sassy was within a few feet of that cat, she pounced on Sassy, scareing the daylights out of her. I was just dieing of laughter, her face was like : "OMG! They Fight Back"!!!! When we left Sassy made a wide circle around the cat :lol: :lol:

Guest Anonymous

:lol: :lol: Sweet sweet Sassy girl :D :angel:
I'm glad things are looking up for you! Keep up the good work, and maybe Sassy'll stop harassing those cats now! :lol: You think you could send that one our way? We need one to teach Coal a lesson, he still thinks the cats are there just for him to play with! :roll:

Sassy made a friend unexpectedly. Our neighbors APBT decided to jump our fence, and hang out for a while.. Sassy fell in love with Dante, they chased each other all over the yard, played in the kiddie pool I have for Sassy, and just hung out. I called the negihbors, but they where at work, so I had Dante for the afternoon. He's now home :D But Sassy was so happy to play. I want to borrow Dante again soon :wink: :lol: :lol:

[quote]OMG! They Fight Back"!!!! When we left Sassy made a wide circle around the cat
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they usually have to learn the HARD way....Mine always have...
"It's so small, it's no threat....I can chase it!! what fun!!"

After having been slapped, bitten on the nose, hissed at, harassed and
generally abused (in a very sneaky manner, sneak up behind them and
nip them on the ear while they're sleeping, he's just EVIL sometimes)
both dogs will get up and out of the way of the cat when he walks in the
room....some of them just have a way of reigning supreme....

:lol: