Dogomania

Our favorite park is a huge mess :(

Daisysmom

There is a great park we take the dogs to about once a week, and with all the rain we had, it flooded and about 6 trees along the creek came crashing down :o We couldn't even take our favorite path because it was covered by a huge fallen tree :( It was really quite sad. The park employees sure have their hands full!!!!!

The girls had a good time any way - running and swimming in the very swollen creek - you could see all the water marks where the creek swelled over it's banks.....

Hope they get it cleaned up soon!!

I agree Mouse. I happen to be a big lover of trees, anyway, but about 15 years ago I planted a Mountain Ash in the yard - it's a beautiful tree, and now about 20 ft tall....When the tornadic weather came through it got hit by lightning and lost three very large and elegant looking limbs from the top...now it's lopsided and it's sad to look at. At least it's still alive...

I bet the dogs had fun though! they dont mind fallen trees, they just have more stuff to leap over!!

:D