Dogomania

An Itty Bitty Brag

StarFox

Oh I'm so proud of my Zebra!!! For the last 3 weeks every wendsday I would go out with my freind and leave Zebra home alone. I would usually leave him home alone for 6 hours untill my dad got home. I would leave at 9 or 10 and my dad would come home at 4. Well anyways Zebra has always had very bad seperation anxiety and would literaly tear up the kitchen from top to bottom. But for the last 3 wendsdays he hasn't done anything!! He hasn't gotten any cloths, food, towels, or anything!! I'm SOOOO proud of my little pup! :P Wow..I'm just happy.

Oh and I soo happy with the Kong...I could kiss who ever created it! It keeps Zebra occupied for a long time! :D

Guest Anonymous

Congrats! I can imagine just how proud you are! I can't leave my boys alone for more than 5 minutes. Not because of seperation anxiety but because they just LOVE to get into trouble! :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Way to go Zebra!! :drinking: :bday: :drinking: :bday:

What a good puppy dog!! :D

Yes, the Kong is a WONDERFUL invention... although Hazel was able to chew hers up :o And started on another one before she had to leave... I'm hoping whatever little trick she found to distroying Kongs, that Coal doesn't figure it out!! :lol: They are EXPENSIVE! :o

What a good boy Zebra is!

At my house, the mails comes through a slot right into the house into a box that I have on the floor. I have the box pretty well barricaded off from the dogs, but my girls still sometimes will attack a piece of mail. Yesterday it was my bank statement ripped to shreds, but usually they attack the junk mail.