Dogomania

Don't get between a Lab and her Food!!

Shadow is way too smart for her own good. As ya'll know she's part lab. And labs love to- you guessed it- eat. And eat. And eat. It's ridiculous!! So, she's figured out how to get two breakfasts!! (she gets breakfast lunch and dinner) When she's hungary she throws her food dish around. And we feed her. So, in the morning when my mom's around she throws the dish, gets food. When mom goes and dad comes, she throws the dish, gets more food. No wonder she's been getting chubby!! lol.

LOL. So true. I swear the only reason Shadow's still alive is because of her cute looks. My mom was up to "here" (wherever here is) with her anics just about every day. But, she's so cute!!

I've tryed that feeding schedual thing, but I think my bro thought it was "funny" to check off it when she hadn't been fed. So, I thought it was "funny" to ring his neck. Mom didn't think so though... we just need better comunication in this house (ah ha... yea right)... lol.

I don't think feeding her 3-4 times a day is bad... just don't want her to get fat. (she's already kinda chubby) When I first got her she was really fat (when she sat down she almost had to spread her front legs because of her belly). But she was really cute. But, feeding her more when I know she already has enough is stupid... waist of food and money. She gets fed 3 times already... two cups each... sometimes more. lol.

:D

Sally & Rocket are on a feeding schedule, they get two cups of kibble to free feed on during the day, then they get two more cups of kibble for dinner with good food & broth added to it. Then they get dessert. They are supposed to get 6 cups a day for their size and breed but have reduced it to because of the additions to dinner & dessert.

No weight problems, so now that it's pretty outside they get to start toning up those muscles.

:angel: