Guest roo

[size=7][color=red]Congratulations.[/color][/size]
[size=6][color=blue]Congratulations[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=red]congratulations[/color][/size]
[size=2][color=blue]congratulations[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=red]congratulations[/color][/size]

:multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:
:banan: :banan: :banan: :banan: :banan: :banan: :banan:

Okay so I didn't have a chance to get on line yesterday, to busy enjoying my new baby. I still haven't decided on a new name yet, but I'm leaning toword Baliey, you guys were right, she will respond to anything with a "e" at the end. So she was SPOILED in her old life, but she is responding remarklably fast to a little training. I am starting slow, since I don't want her to think she can't have any fun. I couldn't get her to eat the food I bought , so late last night, I ran to the store and bought so wet food which she ate like a piggy. Someone has fed her table scraps, which I refuse to do, but when I'm eating all I have to say is go lie down and she leaves me alone. I suspect she has intestinal worms, we all know the evidence I won't get into yucky details, so we have a date with a vet this afternoon. Yesterday I gave her a bath and she was SUPERBLY behaved, so far I find no particular behavior reason why the former owners would have wanted to dump her at the humane society, but I sure am lucky that they did.....pictures to follow soon guys.

Congratulations doc !!!
Yes I like Bailey I think it will suit her !
Why don't you wean her off the soft food by just adding a little to her meal-Rio was on smelly old tripe when I got him and this is how we weaned him onto a good quality complete kibble.

[size=6][color=red][b]Congratulations Doc !! Good Things Come To Those That wait !! [/b][/color][/size]:wink:

I got to this thread a little late , so I couldn't see the picture (it had expired) But I'm sure Bailey is beautiful !!

[size=2][color=green][i]By the way are you a male or female ??
We shouldn't just assume a Doc is a man......[/i][/color][/size] :o

I'm sorry the thread expired, they take the dogs adopted over the weekend off their website on monday morning.....guess I just have to post some of my own photos.

And since there seems to be confusion.....I do happen to be female, yes there are some of us in the science world, LOL