Dogomania

you know it's summer when.....

courtnek

OMG!!!! :D :D :D :D

The cat watched Freebee try endlessly (and fruitlessly) to catch that fly, then took a flying leap off a chair and caught it mid-air, dropped it, pounced on it, and then turned around, looked at Freebee like "THAT's how its done!" and just walked away....I am crying I am laughing so hard!!!

:rofl:

Actually, I was quite impressed. If you look in the pictures section you'll see one of my very large, ill-tempered, fatcat. (He has a thyroid condition)
Just watching him leap off a chair was amazing (he weighs 18 lbs) but seeing him catch the fly, and then flaunt it to Freebee was hilarious!!

WHY isnt the video camera ever around when I need it? This was just HILARIOUS!!!

:lol: :lol:

Very impressive :D :D :D My camcorder is never charged up when I need it. :(
Yesterday Ruby took ages to catch a wasp/bee on the patio door. She got it in the end but I drew the line when she tried to eat it. :evil:
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RgDGBH8Ubcyo*Q5ALVOQJ3!pwa7YF2tHxuOuBjFQkZu8!88b1PyJAG0Gdq8LS8AhBEFcTWBrOBEr1Q887nOr8fw9LoMbTPCX8RBEpR0oTyY/Picture-058.jpg?dc=4675419576519587607[/img]
This is when she was more innocent.

Hehe..Rowie prefers birds! :lol: (she's a Golden Retriever i'm not surprised! :roll: ) She stalks up to them like a lioness! I swear she looks exactly like a lioness in the african plains stalking a gazzelle or something...!! :D It's toooooo cute! :angel: But when she gets close, just about enough to pounce, the bird flies away..and it's soo sad the look on her face! Haha! :lol:

LOL Courtnek, it's always when you need a camera that you can't find one, or it's out of film, or the dog has ripped it up... :roll:

BK is funny when he catches flies, he used to sit in his sunny spot inside the lounge and snap at the flies on the window. You could tell when he went for one because of the THUNK of his head hitting the wooden floor (too lazy to get up and chase them). :roll:

Guest Anonymous

with dresden it's moths.......every time i take her out at night she about knocks me off my feet lunging for some little moth, she must love the taste of them because like freebee she's very very determined to catch them, and she loves to eat them. the only problem is that she is still not very good about following them once they are over her head ! she freaks out and chases all over jumping like a maniac but if they fly over her head she just has no idea where to look........