Dogomania

An update on the sad story

julie45

Hi all, you remember me telling you how my mum passed away then my brothers pup died.well it was so nice to get your replys,i thought i'd give you an up date on it. well as my brother was so sadened by our mothers death and in no frame of mind to do anything about the pup he lost,the vets did it for him.we know another pup dose'nt replace the one you lost but my brother did have the money back for the frist one and all vet bills paid,and i'm now glad to say they have a new pup and he seems quite happy about it.but he will never buy that kind of toy again and watches every thing the pup eats ,he makes sure it safe where ever the pup gose.sadly my mother will never know the out come but my brother has taken the new pup to see her at the grave side.so hopefully she knows. well thank you again for your kind thoughts,

Julie45, thanks for your update. While it is true that a loved animal cannot be replaced, I do think it is good that your brother has a new puppy. He will be a good owner and the puppy will be a great comfort to him as he deals with the loss of your mother. :angel:

[b]thank you all again,and i also dont think replace is the right word.but the little pup is quite an hand full at the moment and keeping my brother busy :lol: :lol: ,we are trying to get dad to have a rescure dog at the moment he loves all dogs and would be able to give it a very good home and in return dad would have a very faithful freind.so i will let you know how that gose to.we are not pushing dad but he keeps on about it so with our help who knows.at dad's age a rescure dog would be much easier for him to look after and also the dog would have the best of evrything.[/b]