Dogomania

Microchip...again

eggrolyn1223

Ok..I wanted to get Duck microchipped..but since I'll be going back to the states, I have to think about this.If she gets microchipped here, they would have her registered.then when she goes back to the states, will she have to be re-registered?or re-microchipped?Or neither?
BTW, Duck is getting spayed tomorrow.I am so scared something bad will happen...my tutor said her peke died because something happened suring the surgery...that was not supposed to.. I know my vet is a lot better than her old one, but still....and one of the people from the dog park said his dog slept for 3 days after he was neutered... :o

will you stop worrying, Duck will be fine. Gladis went early in the day she home in the afternoon, she slept for four hours that evening she wanted to go on a short walk with Paddy. The following day she was her normal self I had a job stopping her from running around after Paddy. A lot of our dogs from dogo have been they have all alright.

Ok...now i'm REALLY worried...Duck keeps vomiting..we brought her home at around 5-6 PM and she vomited around 6:30....it was mushed up kibble from her breakfast..then again, around 7:30..and now, 9:20, she's vomited again..and this time it looks like urine! :o Yellow liquid stuff...but a few pieces of mushed kibble floating around in it..(I gave her a little water before that happened)..then I called the vet...he said if she vomited again, to take her in...I probably will..but just to ask you guys..is this normal?Or is something wrong?