Dogomania

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hello, I am glad to find this board. I breed Bulldogs. I have had dogs most of my life and run a large facility prior to becoming a breeder. I look forward to learning from others experience on this list. Thanks. WD
[/url][/list]

Guest Anonymous

Thanks, There really isn't much to tell. I have had Bulldogs since 1988. I am a member of several breed clubs. My kennel is attached to the house. The kennel is air conditioned and heated. The dogs alternate between the kennel and house. I seldom breed. The norm for me is a litter every two to three years, if that. I keep most of what I breed so I have something to show. I haven't figured out how to post pics on this site but if someone could point me in the right direction I would love to share pictures. The pic in my profile is an avatar, not one of my dogs.
My breeding program is simple. I strive to improve the breed. My Bulldogs are healthy and bred to what I conceive the standard to be.

Guest Anonymous

I threw a page together to show you some of my dogs, past and present. I hope I did it right so you are able to view it. We are quite proud of our Bullies. The suggested sight was down for a revamp so I put them on geocities.
[url]www.geocities.com/bubstr_1/fun.html[/url]
I will add this page to my profile, also. Thanks, Hope you enjoy it. I have been browsing pictures of many of the member's dogs. Very nice dogs and some really cute pictures.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for the kind words. :D It really doesn't take long to do a page or two on Geocities. I have done several pages for friends. It is an easy program and free.
The white pup in the litter is named Carefree Cotton. She is a card. She belongs to my friend that helped me raise the litter. The litter was hand raised and it was quite a chore. The Dam is also white.

Guest Anonymous

K, Please educate me a bit on that adorable pup in your signature.I checked out your pics and saw that the pup is now a pretty good sized dog. Lovely dog but I cannot figure out the breed. :-?

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='K']WD,Sash is (of course) entirely right Elric is a pure breed Saint Bernard but lacks both mask and mantle, he will never be bred from be assured :wink: He weighs is at just over 59kg at the last check which is just over 130lb I think...and Gigi would have a lot of adjusting to do to live with Elric as he drools...A LOT!!![/quote]

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. :oops:

Guest Anonymous

If you are used to slobber you would be a good person for a Bulldog. When I go to the ring I have a towel to wipe the dogs mouth and one to wipe the slime off of me. :D Eric is a lovely dog. He is the first mis-marked I have seen and he really is handsome. I have fostered a few Saints for the shelter when rescue was full. One of them was a 10 week old pup. I could hardly let him go when rescue was ready to place him. They are a great breed. Thanks, WD

Guest Anonymous

I saw Bobbi but wasn't sure if she was a present dog or one from the past. Great face, love the close up. Lucky she fell into good hands with you. Too many families buy a Giant dog for their looks and realize later it is too much for them. Unfortunately the dog will sometimes be put outdoors and forgotten. It is a shame. I have only met one Saint that displayed aggression and he was badly abused and beaten by his owner. He lived outdoors with NO shelter for a full year, not even a tree to get under. Rescue wouldn't take him so I did and placed him with a good dog savvy friend in Minnesota. He now lives on her couch and is a huge baby.

Guest Anonymous

Thank you for your kind words on Johnee. He has grown up alot since that picture. I need to get some new pictures of him. He is the sweetest boy and incredibly sound.
Having a Saint and a Rottie is quite a houseful. Bet there isn't much room on the bed. :D