Dogomania

I found your dog today (tissue and anger management!)

Guest Anonymous

*sniffle* Wow! I should take the warnings when I see them, a box of tissues probably would come in handy at this time...oh goodness, see- you all are real dog people, your compassionate dog people, and I am thankful that there are people lik you out there. It blessed me to know that there are more people out there that will read stories like this, and their heart will break, and tears will fall...because they have a certain feeling for animals, they have a love...and they care!!!

Guest Anonymous

[quote=ROTT'N'PIT]:cry: I Do believe that is the saddest story i have ever heard in my entire life. Im getting misty over here.*sniff*[/quote]

Oh, you aint read nothin' yet. There are some that K posts (and yes, she's the one that posts most of them) that are awful. Just awful. Good points to them, but they make ya bawl like you wouldn't believe!

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='K']Going to post one about an abused Saint right now Gigi ....tissues at the ready everyone?[/quote]

**Sigh**

Yes. I'm ready.

I will be OK I think. A man I work with is bringing his golden/husky X in for me to play with in a few minutes.

POST QUICK BEFORE HE GETS HERE!

• 2 weeks later...