Dogomania

Attention seeking dog

bk_blue

I've just come back from voting at the local primary school, I took BK there (his second outing today, geez I miss having a car but all the walking I'm doing now!!) and the two men who hand out how to vote cards at the entrance both stopped me to comment on how cute he was, and what sort of dog is he blah blah. On the way out from voting this old guy said to me "how much for him?" Then he laughed and said "only joking, but he's a very nice looking dog." I got stopped again on the way out by the how to vote card people wanting to pat him and talk to him... hmmph... if I went by myself I would get no attention at all... 8)

Hobbit they were a little... ummm... OLD for me! :lol:

We had a party last night and he was SO well behaved... I am proud of him for being so good... all my friends loved him and said how sweet and cute and docile he was (yeah, my little angel... hehe)... :angel:

I love it when your walking the dog one minute, next minute your surrounded by babes askin about the dog and your like "yeah, well if you want to come on a walk with us some day, my numbers..." :wink: hehe, havn't actually tried that one yet but I should!!!!
I saw the most hottest guy I've seen in months at dog training today... but I'm trying to avoid cute people at the moment so I didn't talk to him!
But its good though, I use Lily and Tessa to get Luke up on occasions (I'll see him and he'll be like "how are my babys" and I'll tell him they're missing him and they want a visit) and with Steve I use Meeko to get him to visit.
Hey, is there any problem with using animals to get cute guys to visit? 8) :lol:

LOL...but it's not like that here...most people that see dogs do exactly the opposite- they try to get away or just stare, and once when I went to the park with her, this mom with 2 kids said something like EWW!!!GET HER AWAY FROM US!!!And she kept on glaring at us.. :evil: When my friends come over and I let Duck down to play, they're all like DOES SHE BITE? DON'T LET HER TOUCH ME, I DON'T WANT TO GET MY HANDS DIRTY.Like they're cleaner than her.HMPH :x Everybody just thinks dogs are born dirty or something. :(

Guest Anonymous

hey- do you all ever get the "you and your dog look alike" or, "you and your dog really suit each other" stuff ? i think both of my dogs are very aestetically pleasing so i take it as a compliment but i don't quite know what people are trying to say...
bk- your dog is awesome looking, i still say he and dresden look a lot alike other than the obvious color difference. and it does not matter how old men are, they never stop hitting on women....

Thanks Marble... you know, you can have him for a little while if you want LOL... I showed Dresden's photo to Dad and he said they could be twins! :)
I really hope those guys weren't hitting on me!! Ick, but you're right, some men never give up. My grandpa is like that, not that he flirts with women as young as me, but with nannas and stuff he'll give em some of that charm... especially when we get him drunk... oh it is funny... :lol:

Know what your talking about blk I get it at every trial . My dogs are the only koolies competing in Vic and we are up against kelpies (black and tan red and tan) who to the untrained eye all look pretty much the same and heres my koolies blue merle and white and he rather sticks out .One year I decided to do the highjump (the dog not me) and I was up against labs and kelpies and there was a crowd of people cheering him on it was rather embarrasing when we failed and walked off the arena he got a standing ovation and he didnt even win :oops:

Oh but Koolie your dogs are very striking to look at! I suppose it's good that koolies are not so well-known (would that explain why you're the only one who trials?), keeps the puppy farmers, Burke the berk et al away from them :x
Maybe it [i]also [/i]explains why so many men in a club or a bar can spot a blonde at fifty paces? 8)

Speaking of sleazy old men hitting on younger women, every time I go to the pub in the day time (which isn't too often anymore) there's this regular that I call Doug (I can't remember his real name, but I know another sleazy old man called Doug so the name just stick :wink: ). Anyway, everytime I see him he is always blind rotton drunk. Just so you can get the mental image, he's probably about mid 40's to 50, really fat, one of those men who's bellys hangs out over his pants, with really thick glasses. Anyway, every time I see him he comes up and starts talking to me until he gets closer and closer when finally he's got his disgusting gut on me and is saying "am I too old for you?". :oops: It really grosses me out, yet at the same time it's absolutly hilarious!!! :lol:
There's alot of old dudes that say that to me, but he's just the one who stands out the most :wink: