Dogomania

Bobbi

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

OH SCAN THAT PIX! I want to see her sooo bad. I already saw the one pix that you sent, but I wanna see MORE!

PS....has Elric noticed her yet?????? :wink:

Guest Anonymous

I PM'd K on this and she said she'll be getting them out soon...and that she had to go to bed. THE NERVE. I don't care what time zone she's in! She should NOT be going to bed!!!!!! :wink:

wow I saw the letter N in your location and figured you were from Nevada didn't notice the L :lol:

funny you mention the willy movies some of the divers I work with built most of the sets for those movies, and interesting to note most of the up close shots in the movie were a robot aptly named willy he was designed and built on an island here in washington called bainbridge. I knew the builder but cant remember his name right now. I did a job in haines Alaska with a guy who was the real whales' "keeper" diver not trainer, I'm not real sure what he was "keeping" but whatever.

kako I think was the whale, I read about him today in the paper I guess he's more in your neck of the woods now, but I hear he's not doing to well :(

have a nice breakfast :lol: it's 1 in the morn here

WOW that is a good one I can imagine it now.....

I had a run in with a sea lion the size of a large truck once,
he had been playin with the guys on the job for acouple days and on the last one, he would get real close and grab our fins, just playing.

that went on all day well when I went to shore to get out (this was on SCUBA) he followed me. I stood there water line right below my chin and he just stood there looking right back at me. he was like....oh 4 feet from the tip of my nose, and the he blows the water with his nose kinda big and huffy like. He did it a couple times and when he would do it each time he would look at me like he was expecting a response. So I took my reg and purged it at him,......BAD IDEA I must have said something wrong cuz he got all weird and ran off. So I turn around and head back for the beach just as I look behind me here he comes FULL speed like he's gonna run me down like a bull. then stops RIGHT in front of my face, I felt like a little kid lost and in the wrong neighborhood. needless to say I scuddled out of there as fast as I could to the safety of land. whew!

Guest Anonymous

Deep have you seen any sharks in the sound? Just curious, cause I didn' know until this year that we had large sharks around here... and I've lived here just about my whole life and swam in the sound myself (i have a very healthy respect for any kind of large fish, much less one with that many teeth!)
And as for sealions we have them on the docks all the time. For a while they had one in down town Olympia named Hershal... a Giant of an animal! He was pretty cool, though they wouldn't let you get close to him... as he was a wild animal. Unfortunaly that was about the time people started blaming the sealions for the decline in salmon... if only these people looked in a mirror!
And K... what do you feed a bear like that? She's a beauty! But my goodness thats just about the biggest dog I've ever seen!

I've not seen any in person only on monitors and when KING5 ran their special. Our sharks are called six gilled and they are deep sharks not coming up shallower than 300-250 feet, so unless its a dead one you probably will never see one. but if you dive off Alki or Harbor island you can or its at least its possible if get down to about 200 feet. thats pretty deep though

sealions really change when you get in the water with them, mostly they get like dogs and want to play with you, be careful though I read about a lady from tacoma who was diving with her husband and playing with a couple of seals. The seals pulled the couples regulators out of their mouths and due to panic and lack of experience the woman died and he came real close

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='deepseasnake']I've not seen any in person only on monitors and when KING5 ran their special. Our sharks are called six gilled and they are deep sharks not coming up shallower than 300-250 feet, so unless its a dead one you probably will never see one. but if you dive off Alki or Harbor island you can or its at least its possible if get down to about 200 feet. thats pretty deep though

sealions really change when you get in the water with them, mostly they get like dogs and want to play with you, be careful though I read about a lady from tacoma who was diving with her husband and playing with a couple of seals. The seals pulled the couples regulators out of their mouths and due to panic and lack of experience the woman died and he came real close[/quote]

Oh man. That's scary. And the seal was just playing... :(

yeah but to the seals its just a funny thing with bubbles coming out and we gotta look like clowns any way all big and incumberd. the neon wetsuits people wear dont help either. but the fact is that those divers weren't trained enough, that should be no big deal, you grab it and put it back in your mouth if you cant, you have a backup. people get comfotable down there and figure since its pretty nothing can go wrong but the sea is a killer. The most violent things on this planet happen down there!
if anyone ever gets the chance to watch any of discovery channels "deep blue" series SEE IT, incredible :o

Guest Anonymous

I love that show!!! I have a reef tank and love to see what it should look like... :D
As for diving... I am deathly afraid of deep water and large fish... If I can't see the bottom I wont go in! :oops: The pool at point defiance with all those big fish swimming in it used to give me nightmares as a small child... and I will not let my kids near the edge, makes me nautious to think of them falling in.... :o :oops: :o
My dad dives though and he's seen some really neat stuff... reefs and fish and sea mamals... he keeps trying to get me to join him, but as I said... an abyss is something I cannot handle!

Awwwwww!...K, Bobbi is adorable!.......wait...can you classify something that BIG as adorable???? How about, she's adorable in a big cuddly polar bear sorta way???...yeah that works....ooooh but I would never cuddle with a polar bear...oh blahhh! you know what I mean!!! :roll:

congrats on the new "pup" :wink:

Guest Anonymous

[size=6][color=blue]Oh what a beautiful BIG baby girl!! She looks at home!! Thank hubby for getting her from all of us!! OHHHH!![/size][/color] :D :D :D :D :D :wink:

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='sashagirl']I am still working... He was asking me to tell him why I NEED another dog. And I said that I need a boy... He said why? I said I don't know... Isn't that enough. I have two girls and now I need a boy... he said right and when you want a fourth you I am sure you will say I need two pairs so they all have someone to play with... LOL

Does he know me or what? :o[/quote]

Sash, are you planning on having human children as well? I'm not, so that would be MY excuse!! :wink:

Guest Anonymous

OH JEEZE! He'll change his mind!!!!!!!! They all do! :wink: Besides, I know a LOT of people who only want ONE child...Then they have the one and decide one is NOT enough!