Dogomania

I called 911, the refused to come in because of the dogs!

xavierandrea

Ok I talked to my friend who is also my tenant. Come to find out he also works for the same EMT company.....Their policy is, Their safety first if they hear a dog behind the doors. They are to ask the homeowner if the dogs are contained. If the reply is yes they are not to refuse entry. They must enter. If the homeowner is unable to respond due to a heartattack or whatever they must wait for back up such as the police to enter into the residence to contain the animals and to secure the scene. Or use their best judgement. He said since I clearly stated numerous times that the dogs were contained there was no reason to not have entered.
** edited to add... A call for help that involves a baby in #1 priority. Someone should have entered regardless.

Unfreaking believable. These are the guys that are supposedly going to protect us from the "bad" guys and they are that afraid of a couple of dogs that aren't even threatening them or free?! Ughhhh, makes me sick. I too, would be calling the media - what crap.

I am soooo glad to hear he is doing okay though! Seeing blood is always scary when it comes to our babies (at any age!!)