Dogomania

Hey folks...IF we leave for this storm

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Who is between New Orleans and Big Springs, Texas? I've got one stop in New Iberia to drop off two of my dogs with a person for safe keeping. Another stop in Sherveport to drop off a few cats. So while I'm out meeting and greeting I figured I could stop and meet other people (and let people see the OVER LOADED VAN! I've got to get pictures of this)

We should be heading up US 90 to I-49 to US 171 to I-20 to US 79

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='leahluvsherpups']That storm looks like it sucks. Feel free to keep a going north to the great state of WA. In reality, good luck to you no matter what happens.[/quote]

You know what! I just might do that! My sister in law lives in Widbey (Spelling?) Island and invited us up there. I just don't know how well the husband and kids would survive that trip!

[quote name='Tammy'][quote name='leahluvsherpups']That storm looks like it sucks. Feel free to keep a going north to the great state of WA. In reality, good luck to you no matter what happens.[/quote]

You know what! I just might do that! My sister in law lives in Widbey (Spelling?) Island and invited us up there. I just don't know how well the husband and kids would survive that trip![/quote]

It's Whidby Island and I would love to have you visit our tame weathered state. Okay.........every 10 years or so we have a dooz, but nothing like the south and east coastal regions experience.

Guest Anonymous

I about ready to make that move! My SIL was telling me they don't get snow and that the weather is so very nice there. I'm sick of at least twice a year I have to take the backseat of the van, load, unload and reload crate to make sure everyone fits.

We get snow just about every year but we live in the foothillls of the cascades. The cities, Seattle, Tacoma, and Everett, rarely get snow. If you decide to move to the peninsula, there is no weather other than rain. The coast also experiences rain but it is so cool (literally) up here. We have tons of humidity but the temps are moderate so it's not so much of a factor. About 2 to 4 times a year, we experience temps above 90 degrees. The rest of the time its mid 70's to mid 80's. Perfect! Now dont all of you come a running to the great NW because the traffic sucks.

oh man its a bad one. I hope they are already out and moving elsewhere ahead of it. eye is supposed to hit tomorrow, then travel well inland, and the rain and such is even supposed to get to the great lakes. we are under flood watches by mid-late week...

I have friends that live there.....

:cry: :cry: