Dogomania

Talk to me Treat ball

abker17

Does anyone else have one of these things? Does your dog like it? I bought one for Abby a long time ago and just recently found it again.

For those who don't know, the Talk to me Treat Ball is a plastic ball with a recording device for you to record a message to your dog in. You can also put treats in the ball. When it is rolled a certain way a treat will come out, and the message you recorded is also played.

Here's the web site if you want to see what it looks like:

[url]http://www.talktometreatball.com/[/url]

Abby has the one called Glow Ball, that glows in the dark. This thing drives her NUTS. :lol: It's so funny to watch her push it around and growl at it like a puppy. Though hearing my voice go "Hi Abby" a million times can get kind of annoying. :lol:

I think Kes would really enjoy it Kat! :D Since it's plastic it's best as a supervised toy, (Abby has knocked the recording device out before, I'm sure Kes is smart enough to figure out how to take it out. :lol:) but it's alot of fun to watch the little doggies go mad at it. :wink:

lol DO you're hilarious :lol: I had a dream about this treat ball last night. Well actually first i was at the bank and they were giving out chocolate fudge cake...mmmmm chocolate fudge cake

[img]http://www.samscam.co.uk/images/homereat.gif[/img]

anyhow after that i had got this treat ball and it giggled hysterically a wee section would release and deposit a treat, only these treats were like huge ass ham bone shanks. I have the weirdest dreams :o