Dogomania

Crufts dog show is on Animal Planet now!

JackieMaya

I was flipping through channels, and the 2005 Crufts Dog Show is on Animal Planet right now! Cool! Right now it's the Hound Group. I don't know if they have the groups in the same order in England as they do in the U.S., so I don't know how much of the show I've missed. But hopefully it'll be on again.

Foxhounds rarely win, but in all honesty I think thats a good thing. they were bred to hunt, and I have seen show hounds who look like they have spent their whole lives being "prissied" up for the show..give me a WORKING dog anyday!!

they arent the best pets unless you understand and can deal with them....

to those firing up your flame throwers, I feel the same about Labs. they should have LARGE SQUARE HEADS. I hated the narrowing of the head thats been done lately....they should have a tail that is long, rigid, straight and can clear a coffee table in a single sweep...no second tries....
FIRST time....

I strongly feel that if you cant handle that, you shouldnt have a lab or a foxhound..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

8)

[quote name='JackieMaya'][quote name='Kat']*knew the results back in March* :P[/quote]

This is from way back in March? LOL. Here I thought I was watching it live. Well, I was watching the repeat live, right? :wink:[/quote]
we did see it in march
BIS

AM CH/CH CRACKNOR CAUSE CELEBRE

NORFOLK TERRIER

TERRIER — Bitch

Owner:
P, S & E BEALE, INGRAM & MATELL