Dogomania

This story made me MAD!!!

And boy do I mean mad! My friend(well not really we just talk in study hall) said her boyfriend got a sweet inacent little pitbull puppy and idk if he was walking it or if he was trying to catch it but somehow his little puppy ran over to another dog that was a pitbull puppy and suddenly the dog(not his) starts bitting his dog and he let them fight! :o this strange dog was fighting with his dog who was just standing there probably to scared to move with his/her head lowered and his tail tucked between his legs shacking! Her boyfriend did nothing this whole time cuz dog fighting is a thing on his side of the city(surprise surprise it's the south side). His puppy got bit in the jaw and got a nasty deep cut behind his ear...poor darling :roll:

btw last I heard the pup is alive.

I hear about this stuff all the time just never thought I'd hear it happening so close. Makes me glad I don't live in that city.

[quote name='DogPaddle']Report them - dog fighting is illegal and allowing a puppy to be savaged by another dog is abuse. Unless you have a uselees AC you might be able to get them to do something.[/quote]

I don't know her boyfriend I never met him(after this story he should be glad he don't know me). AC wouldn't do anything cuz he lives in another city and we'd have to know the 1st and last name and what the dog looks like. AC here probably wouldn't help either since I've known people reporting a neighbor dog and nothing has been done. We went to the HS and they warned them probably.

I know his 1st name is Harrison or something and his initial is G. I'll try and ask her next time I see her in class(she skips 2 out 3 classes I have with her.) I could ask my mom to make an annonimus(sp?) call to S. Milwaukee to check it out. Since for some odd reason it's long distance calling from Waukesha to S. Milwaukee.

I hope if they catch him they attack him(the human) and his dog sits there and watches like it's no biggie :evilbat: