Dogomania

Uh-oh!

Mutt_Lady

Some friends of ours and their two-year-old son were over today. K decided to play "babysitter" and entertain the little hoodlum. Unfortunately, his parents were so wound up in the gossip that was flying around lately that they didn't stop to realize their son was in the other room with K.

Let me start this off by saying Steph wears baby powder because she really likes the smell it leaves on her. When we walked into the room, the baby powder was ALL OVER...and K was now a white retriever. :o She was absolutely COVERED in baby powder!! She has a grey-ish tinge now. LOL

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to use other than some water? Do you think she needs shampoo? Argh...thank goodness it's going to be warm tomorrow here...

You're going to have to bathe her. A lot. When I was young I dressed up as Little Bo Peep for Halloween and made our Standard Poodle my sheep. My neighbor thought a white sheep would be more convincing than black so she covered Kody in flour. It wasn't easy to get out and definately required a full bath. You might as well use shampoo while you're at it.

BTW, the flour didn't work either. It gave me a grey sheep.

[quote name='Courtnek']NO dont bathe her yet. talcum sticks like glue when its wet. brush it out dry first, then bathe here, or you will have a nightmare getting it out... [/quote]

hmmm... maybe this is where we went wrong with the flour :lol: :lol:

Sounds like good advice to me. :oops: