Dogomania

Yorkie/Maltese (Yorktese aka Morkie)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Do any of you have a Yorkie/Maltese or have ever had one? If so, can you send me pictures? I am thinking about getting one because I love the white in them whether they are all white, blonde/white, or completely Yorkie coloring with a little white. I can't afford a Biewer! I was just wondering because the puppies are absolutely adorable and I haven't seen an adult! If any of you can help me, please post, message me here or on AIM, or e-mail me at [email][email protected][/email]! I plan to get this pup from a reputable Yorkie and Maltese breeder who hopefully just had a small accident. I love Yorkies and Malteses! I mean, look at these puppies! I love the one in the middle! He looks like a teddy bear! And the one on the left is cute too. The one on the right is a little too non-colorful.

[img]http://breeders.dogbreedinfo.com/images2/20040927130702_150136_1.jpg[/img]

Please help me! LOL

what is a Biewer?
Seriously, I would go look in a shelter or on Petfinder, then you can find an adult with the look you want.
The chances of you getting this mix from a breeder who knows what they are doing is slim to none. I am not trying to discourage you, I can certainly see why you fell in love with those guys! :D Just, caveat emptor, you know? Good luck!

Guest Anonymous

Actually, I know a breeder who purposely breeds Yorkteses. They just live to far. I have looked on petfinder and they are all too far away.