Dogomania

Does your dog like to imitate the things you do?

Seijun

Have you ever had a dog that would imitate different things you did? Shilo does, it is so cute! Once I was trying to dig an interesting bottle out of the dirt and she came over and started trying to dig it out too. Another time I was dislodging a branch from a brush patch and she went over to a separate brush patch and started trying to pull branches out of it too. She does stuff like this all the time, like when I am turning over logs to look for snakes, she will try to paw over smaller logs herself. She is so curious, every time she sees me doing something [i]different[/i], she wants to do it too, I think it must be because she wants to know if she can get anything good out of it (she basically just lives for herself, she is ALWAYS looking for something that will be of a benefit for [i]her[/i]).

~Seij

My husband was using a hand-pump to pump up an exercise ball, it was making a squeaking noise on each compression. Beckham thought my husband needed help, so he ran upstairs & got one of his squeaky balls from his I-Qube. He came back downstairs, stood next to my husband and started squeaking the ball in time with the hand-pump. We thought it was pretty funny :)