Dogomania

The thing about the Animal Cop shows...

JackieMaya

... is that probably about 95% of the people who watch it are responsible, caring pet owners like us who are appalled at the animal abuse that we see on the shows. I doubt if many of the viewers are the ones who really need to watch the show: the animal abusers, collectors, etc. And that's really unfortunate.

Just a personal observation here.

I watched it yesterday. Sat and about cried, some guy beat to pits to death with a 2 x 4 I mean come on. How can people be so mean? Then there was the old lady with the poodles. She couldn't afford to get them groomed and they looked horrible. There hair had to be pulling there skin really bad. I felt bad for that old lady, she didn't mean to be cruel, she loved those dogs but had no money for them. I think she should have found new homes for them. It was sad. Why do we watch this show and torture ourselves?

Guest Anonymous

I think you're right about the people watching the show already being loving caring pet owners. I mean if you didn't love animals, why would you watch a show about animals? I wish the people who needed to see these types of shows actually watched them. Then again, maybe they do. We don't know for sure.