Dogomania

bernese mountain dog

delh1

my mom wants a bernese mountain dog. not at this time, just later when our number goes down. does anyone have any info on this breed? i hear that they're really great dogs but i've never met one before. like are they quiet or loud, smart or not, great with other animals, kids? any info would help.

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UgANA3gZbxng65C6fpLjTvl3SWvx07ST4tkyeySr4vMVI2OdT9QWFSynGMkEP*zxt*HJgePT!uceahpRuXkWyPOEFZe7Ki2jjUOkkEdG*T1yvROwflr4Y8VweHiXyhYl/270604a.JPG?dc=4675479151912643394[/img]
we met one on holiday last year she was the resadent dog at the hotel where we stayed- she was loverly not bouncy very friendly with people and dogs alike

I captured a Bernese mountain dog that escaped from a veterinary surgery. My Dad was driving and I spotted a very lost looking dog so gave chase then the vet gave the story of him escaping but I managed to sweet talk the big lad around and get a lead around his neck! The vet was really grateful and gave us brilliant discount on getting our kitten Phoenix neutered :D