Dogomania

Beagle, Chihuahua/Poodle Mix

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

My just just had puppies. The dad is a Poodle/Chihuahua mix and the mom is a Beagle. Does anyone have any information or know a website with information about this mix?

Guest Anonymous

What is your problem? I didn't breed them on purpose. I've been keeping my aunt's dog for a while and it just happened. I was just wondering about it because I have never heard of that mix before. I was just curious. DAMN

Guest Anonymous

I already have people that are going to take the pups when they are old enough. If it comes down to it I would keep all the pups before I would take them to a shelter.

• 1 month later...

While I think getting your pet spayed might be a responsible choice, I don't necessarily agree with the analogy of one more that dies in a shelter. I know when my family has puppies, they go to family members who would of never went to a shelter(unfourtante but true).

• 2 years later...

Its okay-if it wasnt your dog to begin with, people should just chill out jeez! It is important to get your dog spayed/neutured whatever if your not planning on breeding your dog espeacially not with a purebreed. But exactly to my point, i have a pure beagle and i WAS planning to breed her to another beagle until i was away for a while and i let my mother hold on to her. Come to find out, she was in heat later afterwards and my mom wasnt watching her when she took her outstide to do her business and BAM! knocked up by a chihuahua! :o

These things can happen, but its not going to stop anyone adopting a dog from a shelter. You cant control it. NO you cant. :lookaround: its up to the owner him or herself if they want to adopt a dog in a shelter.
So stop giving this guy a hard-time about it!

Anyways, Beagle/Chihuahua mix are so adorable! you'll be amazed at the traits they have. And their personality is very appercitative! There are really good dogs and very smart! They can be protective and alertive, and very very good with childern. They are just so darn cute! i wish i could post pictures but i dont have my usb cable for my digital

hope this helps out
~*take it easy*~