Dogomania

Opinions needed please.

Cairn6

A few days ago we found a dog wandering the neighborhood. We managed to catch her and bring her home. She had no collar on so no tags either. A woman who walks her dog daily says that she sees this dog every few days so she knew where she lived. Today the dog got out again she was outside my garage when I opened the door. She isn't easy to catch so my niece and I sat there with a biscuit luring her near us until I was able to grab her. I got a collar and a leash and against my better judgement we brought her home yet again. I told the man that he can have the collar and leash and to perhaps he should put tags with her name and address on it. And to please fix the fence. Now here is the question if I see her out again would it be wrong for me to take her somewhere that could find her a home. She is a medium size beautiful little dog. I think she would be highly adoptable. I would take her if I didn't already have my legal limit and the neighbors would figure it out when I walked the dogs. :lol: Dang if only I were moving. What would you guys do?