Dogomania

Update on Meg

imported_Kat

Well now Meg is lame so Crufts is most certainly out. She has staved her right shoulder and still her owner thinks he will be competing in the obedience world cup with her :roll: Well I'm withdrawing my entry and not going to risk her health for the sake of being there. She never had any health problems when I worked with her so just goes to show doesn't it.... She is on lead rest for now so I brought her to my house this afternoon and groomed her a bit and just gave her some attention, I also showed her the new i-Qube that I was given when I left the dog school in the Netherlands. She totally loved it and I didn't even have to show her how to use it to get the balls out then I was putting them in again and she got that concept too and was setting the balls on top of the holes and using her paw to shove them in. She totally amazes me!.

I then showed it to my Golden retriever Zoe and I have to say..she really is a dumb blonde :lol: She just looked at me and was giving me paws lol so I think I will show her again later hehe