Dogomania

Show Dog (pitbull) Shot By An Officer In Miami

Nae_Nae_Nookie

The same ones in that horrid Animal Cop show.The dog who was a show dog,was in Dade County (miami) for vacation with his family,with another pitbull who was taken away from the owner.These dogs play with the owner's baby which is a couple of months old.I can't remember exactly.The officer shot it because it ''charged'' at her.And since dogs are outlawed in Dade County,they took the other dog & its probably going to be euthanzined (sp?).But the family do live in Broward County (where I'm at) where pits aren't outlawed.

Guest Mutts4Me

I'm with Smooshie. WTF. I don't have a Pit Bull, and I don't live anywhere near Florida, but even I know that Pit Bulls aren't allowed in Miami. A Pit Bull breeder/shower in Florida had to know that.

So what, she just decided to risk it? :evil:

And not only did she bring them to a place where they were banned, but she obviously wasn't watching them, since they were allegedly chasing livestock - the owner wasn't there then, and she still wasn't there when the police came and shot her dog.

I feel for the woman. It's awful to lose a pet, and it's got to be even worse when your pet is murdered. But, dangit all, why did she have to be so irresonsible? Bother her dogs are going to pay the ultimate price for her lack of judgement.

I won't even comment on the Miami idiots. We see hear what they think all the time on Animal Cops, and they're just stupid, prejudiced b@st@rds to act first and think later.... Or they just act and then speak... I don't know that any thinking is ever involved.

Guest Mutts4Me

In an updated article, there's a slideshow with pictures of the remaining dog. It says that the owner [b]was sleeping[/b] during the entire incident, yet she [b]knows[/b] that her dogs were in the yard, not aggravating the neighbor's animals.

[url]http://www.local10.com/news/4035246/detail.html[/url]

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

y'gotta wonder some times. this is a SHOW dog and she lets it run loose without supervision???? Isnt that a little "pricey" on her part? Most people with real show dogs keep a very close eye on them. there's quite a bit of investment in those animals, even if its not also a pet. Some people just should not keep dogs....or have kids for that matter.