Dogomania

Fluffy Pembroke Corgi, please.......

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

We currentlyhave one Pem. We are so in love with her and the breed! We are now beginning to look into adding another Pem. But I really like the fluffies! We would like to add a female.

I know, I know, they are not the standard. And they are rare.

But does any breeders out there, by chance have one or think there may be a possibility in the future of one?

Guest Anonymous

I am not the expert on them....but my understanding is that the fluffy corgi puppies were once put to sleep due to their long hair. Perhaps they still do, but some people do have them, so....

Some think the fluffies appear from time to time due to having been introduced through interbreeding with collies/shelties way back when.

It is not something a breeder desires.

[quote name='AllAmericanPUP']these "fluffy corgi" don't even look purebred....[/quote]
It's funny , Pup that you are complaining about a dog not looking purebred, espcially when you have stated that that isn't a concern for you.
Some people just .like the "unwanted" out of standard dogs that show up in various breeds.

Guest Anonymous

I certainly do not want a fluffy to breed!

I have three kids and ALL breeding is done and over with at my house! Just looking for a new corgi that will certainly be fixed when her time comes :-)!

[quote name='Agnieszka']I've heard about one, but she lives in Poland. I will ask for more details or just ask Justyna to come here and tell you everything, ok?[/quote]

Hello :D
My breeder has got a fluffy pembroke bitch for sale.Fluffy puppies are so cute, they look like small bears. :D They haven't got any health problems. :wink: All corgis loose thier hairs a lot, so fluffies..... :-?