Dogomania

todays parvo pup update

Baileysmom

I jsut thought Id update for those of you following our poor foster pups fighting parvo...... Out of the mom and 6 pups originally, there are 3 pups left (Junior, Shane and Furby according to the kids :wink: ) Furby is good and is jsut left to cuddle with shane..... shane is still not eating, but is also not throwing up or anything...... Junior was taken off IV today after 5 days on it and is about the same as shane - I force fed him about 2cc of electrolytes today and he was fine with it and dr plans to force feed a tiny bit of baby food later and see what happens.......
thats about it - we go in once or twice a day to visit them and give them some familiar contact that they dotn get as much of in quarantine, other than its jsut one day at a time!

I hope so Na....... but for now, I am encouraged that tonight I was able to get about 4cc of electrolytes down Jr without too much of a fight, AND when we put him back in his cage he scratched, shook a little and walked badk to the front and whined to get back out!! :D YAY!!!! thats the most energy Ive seen out of him in a week!!