Dogomania

Help me be strong.....

sarahmyjoy

I was at work today and low and behold the beautiful loverboy GSD got moved over( i knew he would) and I have SO fallen for him. His name is Machetta and he is 3yrs old owner release, I dont know why he would let him go.....I sat down in his kennel and he licked me from head to toe and then ploped down in my lap and looked at me with pleading eyes and started 'talking' to me. A little later I took him out (he is very house broken) and he did his biz and came and sat with me right next to me and leaned on me and 'talked' some more. IM SO IN LOVE. I really want him but I dont think hubby would agree that we JUST NEED him as I do LOL....I wish I had a pic but they havent posted it yet.

Well that sucked!! He wouldnt even listen to me it was just NO NO NO.....

I asked him to please come and see him.... NO
please he is the perfect dog..... NO
but I really want him ..... NO
and so on yall get the point the ol' we have had this talk...... thing
he told me not to bring him to the house while he is gone ( got a trip planed)

But he is the perfect dog he got anA+ on his behavior test and he is such a velcro (sp?) dog all he wants is to be with you and get all the love you can give. He sits stays comes. His back is stright and what I think is right not that slop back tlhat you see on alot of them.

he is just perfect and what i have been wanting for almost forever and i cant have him. I could just cry.............this so sucks!

Yeah I do. I usually do real well in knowing that I give alot of attention and love, all that I can while they are there but this guy just really got to me. I work mostly on the adoption side and get to talk with the adopters and can tell them all bout the dogs and get info on them. I really want to find the perfect home for this guy he is so great... He really loves to be with someone but not to the point that he would have seperation problems. I would love to see him go to a home that will want him inside except to play, walk and potty, not to be put out to gard or something like that.......Oh I wish I had a pic.......

I worked at a vet about 10 years ago for a few years and really enjoied it I wanted to get back in to working with animals and I finely did. I so love working with them and giving all my attention to them. I often go in the kennel and sit and cuddle with them.

Well Ive been loving up on my new love(at the shelter of corse) I get my daily dose before i have to go home.... He has been adopted by a young man and his 5 or so year old daughter. I am sure everything will be fine and he will be so very happy.... and I am sure gonna miss him. He has started to know me and talk when I walk by... Oh such a LOVE. I never did get a pic they never got one on the web page and I cant take my cam. in to work.....Sorry bout that.........
He is going home tomarrow on the 30. I have to go in late tomarrow and I hope he hasnt left yet, that he gets to go after I get one more hug and kiss from him.....