Dogomania

Freaky dog behaviour

StarFox

Ok i'm sufficently freak out by zebra! I was in the middle of typing up a new thread on here about how zebra dosn't want to play anymore and how he seems sad and how he is never happy. Then all of a sudden I feel a nudge on my elbow and I turn around and zebra jumps up and puts his front paws on my legs. First off he was in a deep sleep when I was typing it up and second, He NEVER EVER EVER jumps up like that because it hurts his hips. Plus he knows better to jump on people. So he is face to face with me with his paws on my thighs and he is wagging like mad then he jumps down and does a play bow. Mind you I was half way threw typing up about how he dosn't want to play anymore. :o So then he goes and gets a toy and brings it to me!!!! So I played a little game of fetch with hiim in the house a few mins ago. He is all happy and playful right now, this is just weird. How did he know I was thinking/typing about him?! :o

Not to mention the fact that he keeps staring at the back door with this werid look on his face and will bark at the door. And no one is home except for me , so I'm scared now. :-?

Guest Anonymous

hmmm... maybe it's the beer? :lol: :lol: :wink:

I honestly don't know what to say... maybe he was just depressed? I know some dogs can get depressed... other then that I don't realy know what to say, that is weird :-?

does he have arthritis Star? My malamutt mix (yes, that spelling was deliberate :lol: ) got arthritis as he got older, and some days he didnt feel like doing anything either. Other days he was fine. Maybe he was just in a little pain is all....

How do they know? If we ever figure that out I would be amazed. I honestly believe they have senses we neither have, nor understand.

:wink: