Dogomania

Neighbors

Nookie

One neighbor next to me has a rottweiler,Nala.They always had ''bully'' type dogs,pit bulls,chows,ect.This dog is tied up in the yard all day.Sometimes in the afternoon they walk her,but only for 5-15 minutes.Sometimes she doesn't have no food or water when she's tied up.And with a breed like this they need a water at all times,and lots of food.One time she was loose and she was drinking from this bucket that had been fulled up because of the rain.When its raining they don't even put her inside the shed!!So she made a hole under the shed so she can protect herself from the rain.But what if it floods?I would atleast to save money as they have a shed,use some room for the dog's shetler.And with Florida's temperatures I would atleast do something if the dog's not indoors.So what I've done I sorta ''kidnap'' the dog,but only for its own good.IThe fence isn't really patched up so I knock over the board they put (and say the dog knocked it over) and let her in my house.She's used to this,she rushes to the water bowl and food.Then she'll play with Cookie.And then take a nap on the couch until her owners picked her up.This dog whines and crys for me to take her over my yard.I lie to her owner's saying she probably dug a hole,and they believe it.But I can't stand watching her suffer,and I love her visits.Some people think she's mine as she's always at my house.Some points where I actually claim her :oops: .I also took care of a pitbull they once had.I don't wanna call no one for animal cruelty,because they really love the dog,and just lost their chow to parvo.I'm going to miss Nala when she can't go through the hole no more,then I'll really watch her suffer when she's not a cute little puppy no more,but a hyperactive dog,like their old dog Lilo.

My other neighbor,has a dachshund.Rude little dog.Poops in everyone's yard,and knocks down the trash.His conditions are better now.He always used to be in the FRONT yard loose.Now its now and then.He's always causing trouble with the cars passing through.Hate to see him get hit though :( .But other then him beinging loose,they take care of him,but if they can have two dogs (same breed) in the backyard,why can't this one (and their cats) have to be loose?

Anyone else has problems with neighbors?

[quote name='Nookie']I don't wanna call no one for animal cruelty,because they really love the dog[/quote]

Ummm....no they don't! I don't understand how anyone can love their dog and leave the animal without water, food, or shelter! I'm very assertive and I don't have much patience for stupidity. So, If I were in your situation I would talk to them about it and let them know that I'm not bsing and I will call animal control on their ass if they don't improve the living conditions of their pet. Let the MFs know that you feed their dog and give the dog attention on a daily basis.

Maybe you can talk them into selling you the dog.

[quote]I don't wanna call no one for animal cruelty,because they really love the dog[/quote]

No, they dont.....YOU love the dog...it doesnt appear they could care less. Dont be fooled by what people say...remember all prisoners are innocent, too...

I would ask Animal Control what they think, without disclosing the neighbors yet. If they believe they can take the dog (which they dont usually do until more than one complaint has been filed) then I would ask them to keep your name confidential. If they decide they will take the dog, tell them you will adopt it.

I love the dog and all,but I don't think my mom want another dog,after the whole Nina thing.But,I would talk to them about Nala and her conditions and see if they can improve the conditions. :wink: I'll update you on the conditions.