Dogomania

vet visit

pei obssessed

we went to the vet today for annual check up and vaccines. the vet commented on Hippo's good temperment (he knew her when she was a puppy, but now she's a grown up--sort of), on her clean teeth, and nice coat (told him that all the rolling in dead things at the park must be working well then :lol: ). after he checked her up and said she was healthy and in great shape, he started preparing the vaccines. Little monster took the chance to try and jump off the examination table (which is at my chest level--pretty high!), but I caught her :D So the vet is taking the different vaccine bottles and syringes and god knows what from pockets and drawers and they're all making crinckly sounds... and Hippo's watching him intently, sitting and giving a paw in the hope of some treats, obviously :lol: After a few seconds, when it becomes obvious that there are no treats there, but syringes, she's at the end of her leash, whining, pulling towards the door to leave :roll: I got her back on the table after she tried to hide under a chair, and she had her vaccines ...
and we're happy to report to our dogo family: everything went well at the vet's and we hope we won't have to see him until next year :wink:

Good girl Hippo!!!! :)
Magic is good a the vet, she doesn't even notice the shots and is perfect for the doctor. I said good right? Well that is after I make special arrangments for her to be the last appointment of the day when there are no other dogs there. She has issues (dog aggressive) and goes pyscho at the sight or sound of another dog.