Dogomania

Mastiff Bites Man's Penis - Sued For $ 8 Million

Gunny Bunny

[url]http://www.zap2it.com/movies/news/story/0,1259,---19706,00.html[/url]

Diesel's Dog Takes Million Dollar Bite

Thu, Dec 04, 2003, 10:12 AM PT

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Hunky actor Vin Diesel's dog apparently has a taste for the, er, finer things in life. Diesel, star of "Fast and Furious," is reportedly being sued for a monumental $8 million by a man who claims he was bitten in the crotch by the star's dog.

According to industry reports, screenwriter Michael Kerner contends he was attacked by the hunk's 170 pound mastiff dog, Roman, while at Diesel's home to discuss a project they were working on together.

The suit alleges the dog "lunged at (Kerner) for no reason and clamped down on his crotch," leaving the writer with "deep lacerations, nerve damage, loss of physical sensation, psychological harm and mental distress."

Kerner reportedly received hospital treatment.

The case is due for a jury trial on June 16 next year.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry but I can not help but laugh. That had to hirt! New meaning to getting a gummer, lmfao. :drinking:

Although it does sound like one of those "your dog sniffed me but you got money so it bit me" kind of things. Ya know, where its not that bad but sense the dog owner has the money.......