Dogomania

Free Staffordshire in NJ needs a home!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

My 2 year old dog, Sasha, needs a good home. I can't keep her because I don't have the time that she deserves to get from me, and I am expecting a child, so it would be unfair to her. She is beautiful, black, Staffordshire terrier. She is 50 lbs, trained, spayed, lovable and friendly. She currently lives with a cat and a Bichon Frise. She comes with complete vet records and a crate. I ask no money, only that she goes to a good home.

Please email me if interested.

I hope u're dog finds a good home soon. :( I just wanted to say be careful about advertising u're dog over the net "for free" there are some sick sick people out there, and they can be pretty decieving. :( So make sure u do a thorough home check to make sure she's going to a good home. :)

[quote]I can't keep her because I don't have the time that she deserves to get from me,[/quote]

Make time :evil:

[quote]I am expecting a child, so it would be unfair to her[/quote].

Why do you have dogs then ?
If you knew one day you would have a family and not be able to cope why did you get them ?

What is unfair is that you have what is commonly known as "disposable dog" syndrome.

[quote]She is beautiful, black, Staffordshire terrier. She is 50 lbs, trained, spayed, lovable and friendly.[/quote]

If she really is this well behaved then why can't you keep her ?

Why not come on here and ask for advice on how to cope when the new baby comes ??

I hope and pray that this lovely girl will find a loving and deserving home you really owe her that much at least.

K and Ellie, I agree......Honey, Licky and Mee Mee are a BIG part of our family and always will be. I know that when Tyler gets here (won't be long now!!!), I will be super busy, but I will ALWAYS make time for my girls.....and I will also make sure that the girls are a big part of Tyler's life as well. Actually, they already are!!! And i'm sure he will be the cleanest baby around....Honey and Licky will make sure of that! :wink:

[quote]Why not come on here and ask for advice on how to cope when the new baby comes ?? [/quote]

Excellent suggestion Ellieangel.

We have lots of people here who are Mum's to both fur kids and skin kids so I'm sure there would be plenty of advice on how to cope and juggle everything that needs to done.

I plan to start having kids in the next few years but Indy will always be my first "kid". He is about as high maintenance as dogs come but he is worth every second and will continue to be so for the rest of his life.