Dogomania

How can someone care for there car more than a dog?

imported_Leanne

Whats the most important thing to you?  

1. 1. Whats the most important thing to you?

• my dog
    • my car

Hiya everyone! I'd just like to say that there are some very ignorent people out there! You see just recently my friends dog got runover luckily he survived but was very badly injured!(He had blood coming from his mouth and everythink) Then if that wasnt bad enough the woman who owned the car said 'May i please have your address incase your dog has damage my car!'Now i know car's are very dear but dog's are very special, and for someone to not even ask if the dog was ok or anythink and to just worry about her car is very ignorent And spiteful maybe if there wasn't so many people like this woman cared for others then maybe there wouldn't be wars! THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE! i know you might not agree but please see my point :cry: Speak to you all soon love leanne.x

Guest Anonymous

I can't believe that! THE NERVE!
When Hazel got hit a while back, the man was really devistated, he repeated he was sorry, and I felt bad, I was so shocked and mad at myself for takin my eye off her for a second, I think... if I can remember, he asked if she'd be alright and I was just like "yeah, she'll be okay" or something, and carried her back to the house, ugh, there was so much blood.. it was horrible :cry: :cry: He even asked my dad later on if she was alright, now THATS what the woman should have done! WHO CARES ABOUT THE CAR? Can the car hurt? NO! UGh! I hate the human race more then I love it sometimes ya know? :evilbat: :evil: :drinking:

The [b]nerve[/b] of some people! The [b]nerve[/b]! This poor sweet creature was just HIT BY A CAR, and she asks for an adress?! She expected your friend to PAY for the damage on the car? Your friend should sue, she really should. Was it the lady in the cars fualt? Was she going too fast or was talking on the phone. Your friend could get the lady to pay for all the medical bills if she sues or threatens to!

My rainbow bridge girl, Honey, was [i]almost[/i] hit by a car two times! :o Both times we were at the park and we'd be crossing the road to my house (she was trained to be off leash) and BOTH times a car was speeding and we'd run out of the way but poor Honey wouldn't run fast enough and the car would have to screech and stop. First time this couple came out and began screaming at us for not having Honey on a leash (there is no leash law here, so I had the right to) and the second time the guy just drove off after we got Honey out of the way. Poor baby. :( She wouldn't stop shaking till we got home! They didn't even ask if Honey was okay! Urgh, horrible people! :x

Hiya everyone, I know, the cheek of her asking for the address!So sorry to here bout honey,rowie, and yes it was the ladies fault, she was speeding down the road. you see they took him out on the lead but on the way back they forgot to put him back on it and when they crossed the road the car came speading out of no where which isnt just dangerous for dogs it dangerous for kids too! maybe if she had been going slower then she could of stopped alot quicker!