Dogomania

fireworks

julie45

Well here we go again firework being let of before time.my pets hate it,running all over the house not knowing were to go. :evil: :evil: :o :o
I hate it as well I think they should'nt sell them until it's firework night.
How do your dogs react to the noise they make. I realise its fun for the kids and some adults but it's not much fun for the animals.Anyway everyone stay safe. :D :D .THis is Jd's frist firework experince and she dont like it one bit.So I dread to think what its going to be like on november the 5,mind you we have enough going of already.

Matt and I used to live in an apartment right downtown London and every year for Canada day they would have a fireworks display in Harris park which was literally our backyard. Our back yard gate went right into the park. Anyways, every year Taurus would run and hide under the bed as soon as he heard them. The first year we lived there, he was outside with us when they first started going off, and I've never seen him jump so high in my life. It scared the living bejesus out of him! Then he ran into the house, tail so far inbetween his legs you couldn't even see it.

[color=darkred]There supposed to have banned the damn things according to the local newspaper :x yeah I know the problem, we have them here going off day and night, mostly evenings and weekends.....my one dog a Westie x is slightly hard of hearing now....good job because that noise terrifies him, but it doesn't bother our Bullmastiff and Border Collie x[/color]