Dogomania

Bk meets Leo and other adventures

bk_blue

The other day BK met Scott's Lab/BC puppy, Leo. My sister Sarah brought BK over to her house and Scott brought Leo over there too (ie a neutral spot- Leo is a little scared of other dogs), and they met. Well it was love at first sight for Leo. :lol: He adores BK and just chased him around the yard. BK apparently (I wasn't there) tried to ignore him at first, but then decided to join in the fun and chased him back. Things got a little rough when BK and Leo were wrestling (he is almost as big as BK now) and they slid into the fence (Leo head first-ouch!), but they were well behaved. It was a resounding success and hopefully I will be there for the next meeting. I should also take some photos as nobody has even seen Leo here yet (Sarah has pics)!!!
Also the other day I took BK out for a walk and we went to the local park (not the dog park). There were two other dogs there, one being a really friendly 9 month old Viszla (adorable!! I want!!!). The Viszla was bigger than BK, faster than him, more energetic than him, and BK didn't like that much as he is used to being the biggest, fastest dog. :roll: They played all right but BK got tired after about 10 minutes. Showing his age at last!!! The other people couldn't believe he was 8 years old, they said he looked really young... all those steroids and anti-ageing creams that we use... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The third thing that happened the other day (yes there are lots of "other days" :P ) was that the next door neighbours' friend got a brindle Staffy puppy, all of 13 weeks old (does this bring back memories K? :) ). They brought him over to meet BK and he was really really gentle with him. The puppy was very funny- he kept barking at BK and running away to hide behind a tree. :D So they played very gently together, this puppy was about as big as BK's head. Sooooo cute!! :angel:
Anyway that's what the horror dog has been up to lately. He's also been coming in at night for a few hours, just settling down next to The Boss (Dad) and napping. Very well-behaved and not super crazy like he used to be. Finally he might be settling down.