Dogomania

Changing my dogs food

ellieangel

Ok I am changing my dogs over to a new food and I would like your opinions,they are in the process of switching and they seem quite happy with their new food.
The thing I like about this food is the added herbs for general wellbeing.
Ok ingredients list.....

Maize,chicken meat meal,rice,chicken fat,carrot and green leaf vegetables(min 4%),whole linseed,beet pulp,prairie meal,mixed herbs and (min 2%) spices,yucca,yeast,
Contains natural anti-oxidants,lecithin,mixed tocopherols(vitamin E),vitamin C,citric acid

Herbal info....

[color=red]Aloe Vera[/color]...Promotes healing and is anti-inflammatory,antiseptic and anti-fungal.Also the extracts are laxative and emmengog with cooling qualities.

[color=blue]Carob[/color]...contains tannins known to be anti-diarrheic along with minerals and vitamins and complex sugars.

[color=orange]Cayenne pepper[/color]...known as a stimulant of appetite,a toner of the nervous system,an exfoliator of blood vessels to help increase blood flow and aids respiration.

[color=red]Dandelion[/color]...a known diuretic,detoxifying tonic which helps seal several skin conditions eg.eczma

[color=blue]Fennel[/color]...a mild diuretic and expectorant known to suppress gas build up.

[color=orange]Fenugreek[/color]...a well known appetiser,also good for controlling weight loss and anaemia.Good for stimulating milk production in lactating bitches.

[color=red]Ginger[/color]...known to encourage blood flow to the outer extremities,reduces intestinal gas.

[color=blue]Kelp[/color]...excellent for a healthy nervous system and an immunity booster.Also aids fertility and is very high in minerals.

[color=orange]Mint[/color]...Possibly the most popular herb in the world,used in medicine as an antiseptic and analgesic.It is one of the most effective remedies for indigestion.

[color=red]Oregano[/color]...Also known as Marjoram,excellent flavour enhancer,antiseptic.

[color=blue]Rosemary[/color]...helps detoxify the liverand increases bile production also an excellent antioxidant.

[color=orange]Thyme[/color]... good for flavour enhancing,an excellent antiseptic and a good source of natural vitamins.

[color=red]Turmeric[/color]...helps detoxify the liver and the cardiovascular system.Also an anti-inflammatory and helps prevent gall bladder stones.

[color=blue]Valeriana root[/color]...Well known for reducing anxiety and claming the central nervous system including more peaceful rest.

[color=orange]Yucca Schidigera[/color]...helps reduce the enzymes which convert urea into ammonia thus reducing obnoxious odours from faeces and urine.

It is also...
gluten free
Non GM
Free from artificial colourings flavourings and preservatives
minimum 28% chicken
22% protien

I think this food sounds pretty good what do you think guys ?