Dogomania

Dog Fair Photos

Barbiro

This past Sunday, my husband and I attended a Dog Fair held here in Miami, Florida. What a wonderful event that was. The pets were awesome and -- of course -- I went bananas taking pictures.

Here's a page I prepared for them.

[url]http://www.cutefamilypets.com/FlashMovies/dogfair.html[/url]

I was amazed to see how large a Weimeraner is. What a beautiful, beautiful (I'll say it again), beautiful dog that is. The agility section was so much fun and those shelties are just too much. What a smart breed that is.

That ridgeback was stunning. My hubby had never seen that breed and he was amazed when he saw the ridge on her back. What a truly magnificent breed. Did you see the Great Danes? They were massive and so well-behave. I tell you, I felt like a child in a candy store. The Dalmatians were so cute and well-behaved. I used to own 2 of them and it brought back great memories of how much I loved them.

The agility run was the greatest, but all the pics came out blurry :( I'll know better next time to take a regular camera, instead of the digital for those. Somehow they didn't come out right or I need practice. Those Shelties are SO SMART and playful!! I wish they had a Dog Fair at least every month. I had a blast.

That Flash presentation is 2 parts, so make sure you click on Part 2 to view all of them.