Dogomania

Jen, Ellie, Pei, everyone

marion

[quote name='ellieangel'][img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QgC0BGYS00XN*gH6nzhMPcxRjQ52KtwQUbcmaRQeWRjo4qyJlBeMP13twQce8uQ0dqzWbdxGPP1WyI6uaEVtf9t2exOq26FzlsJICBUIVCk/PB280701.jpg?dc=4675420224784351444[/img]
I have a jay too !!
This is my Jay snuggling up with Rio !![/quote]

awwwwwww your son is a hansom little man :D

Guest Anonymous

That picture is worth a fortune :lol:

It's not very often you see Rosie running like that. You're lucky if you get a fast walk :wink:

BTW Marion when are you going to take Millie's picture :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome mouseatthebusstop.

I hope to have a picture of Millie my 4 and a half year old Whippet, Jack Russell x breed on here soon.

It's just a matter of timing our walk right so that Marion, her camera and us are all out at the same time :lol:

For the time being if you imagine a Jack Russell on stilts, you'll not be too far off Millie :D

Martin, there is no way I can call you Bomber Harris, :o more like Bloomer Harris. :D You missed us again this afternoon, we were out with Lizzie and Janet. I must remember to take my camera everywhere with me, although not if it's raining. :cry:

Yeah and another thing, I got stuck with John yesterday, :x where were you when needed? :evil:

Oh, and everyone wait till you meet Millie, she's gorgeous, can't say much for her owner though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Anonymous

You can call me Martin :D Bomber was a nickname I aquired at my old workplace!

I was out on the Heath at about 1.00pm and didn't see a soul.

As for John, it's your crappy lookout Jan you should be shouting at not me :lol:

Which story did you get off him then :roll:

Thank you all for your kind word of welcome :)

Ellie, I've already told you before what a handsome lad your Jay is. He was the one on the previous photo wasn't he or have I got him confused again. :-? :oops: :wink: :roll: Thank god it's Saturday, I need a drink :drinking: :drinking:

i chose it because at the time i was choosing names there didn`t seem to be any that i really jumped out at me and made me say "yeah that`s the one". then one day (heavily, heavily pregnant) my dad came round to see me and he started rading the newspaper and saw a story in there with a girl in it called Marissa! My dad said "what do you think of this name...it`s really nice....Marissa", and straight away i loved it. :D
It`s nice that dad kind of chose her name as he didn`t get to see her as he passed away suddenly a few weeks before she was born :cry: . He also chose her middle name which is Anne. :D