Dogomania

MARION (and everyone else) Laylah`s training!!

jen

hi
well Laylah did me proud tonight at training. The man at training called mark" was fantastic. he got Laylah and i working so well together it was amazing"" :D
He used positive traing only (which is good as that`s the only trainig programme i wanted for her), there`s no shouting at your dogs, no yanking them about. it`s all gentle and positive approach :D
in the end she was doing so well that when a new exercise needed to be demonstrated he kept borrowing Laylah :o :lol: , which was nice.
He was over the moon with her and needless to say so was i , she didn`t do one thing wrong all night.......WHAT A VERY GOOD GIRL :iloveyou:
:laola: :laola:
so i`ve now got shaddow my lurcher booked in for agility and flyball on sunday, and Laylah and i are back on wednesday again....can`t wait :P

[size=7][color=red]CONGRATULATIONS JEN AND LAYLA[/color][/size] :smilecolros:

Really pleased for you Jen, what a brilliant girl, :D but then you knew that didn't you. Please take Ruby and Rosie with you, they need some discipline. :o How do you find the time to do all these things, you must be superwoman in disguise. :ylsuper:

[size=6][color=blue]Good Girl Layla[/color][/size] :buzi: :buzi: :buzi: you deserve a kiss :D

[color=orange][size=6]THANKS [/size][/color]
Nancy B :D
Yes the instructor is very good, he`s been doing this for many, many years. He is local and i have known of the training school for most of my life. It has a very good reputation. :D
can`t wait till next wednesday to do some more! :multi:
and i can`t wait till this Sunday as i`m taking one of my other dogs, shaddow, to do flyball....that will be loads of fun :banan:

[quote name='Rosebud']:D :wink:

I am so glad you have such a wonderful trainer, send him my way when you're done.

:angel:[/quote]

i put him on the first plane over to you when we`ve finished our training :wink: :D