Dogomania

Bull Boxers

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hello,

I'm looking on the Internet trying to find out about Bull Boxers. From what I've read, they are awesome. However, I'm finding that breeders that do either pit bulls or boxers act like the antichrist is calling when I try to find Bull Boxer info.

I was wondering if someone out there might be able to shed some light. If so, pls. respond directly to [email][email protected][/email]

Thanks.

DR

okay K for future reference anything pulling bully related is of intrest to me. :D I love seeing those dogs work and lecter and I have started condition for events. With in the next month he'll have a real pulling harness and I'll have a doggy scooter. Hopefully by fall we will be able to compete in an IWPA meet.

[quote]AKC, Bull Boxers? Don't you know they are just a mix bred by stupid people who just wanted the money? All they are is a Boxer mixed with a Staffordshire Bull Terrier, NOT a Pit Bull.[/quote] [b]Quote by OldGlory[/b]

[quote]Where did this idea come from that in the beginning all dogs were purebreds and everything else since then that is not pure is a mutt? it is highly unlikely that the dog evolved from wolves into one of our modern purebreds and then later degenerated into a mongrel....purebreds are not seperate species...Sexual isolation from the greater population of dogs leads almost inevitably to dire consequences for those dogs that get trapped in a pre breed, another severe problem with locking dogs up reproductively is the problem of inbreeding.
By not getting a purebred your chances of getting a healthy dog are greatly increased. ...crossbreeding ensures health and energy that are known as hybrid vigor.[/quote]
Quote by Raymond & Lorna Coppinger