Dogomania

Does Laduenda support dog fighting???

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I found this posted on another board-
I know it is a really stupid question but I am just wondering. Have any of your dogs ever lost their testicles in a match,roll or, test? How many times does a dog have to prove himself before being retired from the game and used as a stud I mean if your dog was an exceptionaly game dog would you risk the chance of him losing his testicles to get the CH. or GR.CH title or would you just not take the chance after he has proven himself game and only use him as a stud. Please note that I am drinking at this time so don't hold it against me if I sound idiotic.LOL

I know you said you were drinking, but are you just curious or worried about your own dogs???? This was just a curiousity question or do you really fight your dogs???

Wow! Laduenda? Can she have been so drunk to have posted this? She asked us this? Did she seriously think that any of us would have answered "yes" to her question? I mean I know she bred PB and she was totally for chaining and her contract was really bear minimum for someone to be considered a responsible owner, but dog fighting?!?!

Guest Anonymous

The author was Laduenda, and I don't think this is a very common name and I'm not just guessing because it shows who the original poster is as well as who replies. She seemed so upset when people accused her of dog fighting before. Thought she didn't fight her dogs since she seemed so upset, and I'm not accusing her of that now, but wondering if she doesn't then why does she need to worry about this, maybe she was just curious but that seems like a really weird question.

But I don't understand what kind of question that is or what she was thinking! I mean, one thing about the dog fighting, but another about asking us if our dogs lost their testicles due to a game dog!!! Why not mention other limbs or body barts, such as the ears or whatever?... Honestly, did she think that any of us would have offered her advice/answers/personal experience stories about a question like that?

Oh yeah, I forgot, she was :drinking: ... :roll:

I don't think she posted it here, I think she posted it on another board.
It is [i]possible[/i] that the reason for the specific mention of a teste was because if you were into fighting and breeding then your best fighters would also be your best line/genes whatever to breed, so if you fought your dog that you plan to breed you risk his ability to breed ie his testes (after all people who engage in these activities don't give a sh*t about anything but their dogs ability to kill and maim other dogs and their ability to breed and thereby make them some money) but if you don't fight him how would you know he was the right dog to breed.

Guest Anonymous

I found it on another board NOT this one, so she wasnt asking us, but the people from the other boards she posted it on. She knew nobody from here would have an anwser for her. But that is a very weird question, testicles?!?! Yes its true that your dog needs to be intact to breed, but its not common that a dog would go for that area. Guess I was just a little shocked by the question because she sounded so against dog fighting and like it was something she would never do, and that people were making false accusations.

Guest Anonymous

I know I am just a guest here but I did a little research on pidog.org and found something you all may be interested in.

2/11/2003
14:00:39 Subject: Bitches
IP: Logged

Just a question for you all. Do you think a bitch is worthy of being bred after being tested . Or do you thin she needs to be shown a few times or hunted with? Get my Drift?
Do you feel the same about the males or should they have to go through even more before being bred?
Just curiouse.For entertainment purposes only of course,purely fictional.