Dogomania

Silent Passing - a poem

behle

Yes, I wrote it, I keep a journal. All these posts about losing a loved pet made me think about the times I have had to endure what others are now going through. Thanks for your comment. I believe that ours should be the final hand they feel and the final voice they hear, even though it breaks your heart. :cry:

Beautiful Behle...it's very touching. I also have had to let them go, and it is hard, but I feel it's the right thing to do. Only one has passed over without help.

On that note, I am worried about my cat. He doesnt seem well, although the vet cant actually find anything wrong with him. He is 16, and has never been real social with anybody, except once in a while he likes me to brush him. He is VERY independant. Not that he's mean or anything, but he just doesnt like to be cuddled. Until recently. All of a sudden he wants constant attention, to be held, to lay in my lap. This is completely out of character, and I wonder - Is he saying goodbye?

any ideas anyone?

Courtnek - He could be saying goodbye, or maybe he just needs to snuggle up to you for a little warmth during these cold days. Sixteen is pretty old for a kitty, even though they can live longer. I think the winter time is just harder. I hope he is OK.... :angel: