Dogomania

BULL TERRIER !!!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hi!
I am new to this forum and was just wandering if there are any bull terrier owners here?
I am from Poland and own a male bull terrier.

Guest Anonymous

Thank You [b]K[/b]!
I will try to post as often as possible (time permitting), and of course I'll put up some pictures when I'll find something publishable :lol:

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='tom666']Hi!
I am new to this forum and was just wandering if there are any bull terrier owners here?
I am from Poland and own a male bull terrier.[/quote]

Not sure if I am doing this right my first time on this website, but we own a bullie or she owns us. A MBT white 7 months old. There used to be this great discussion board just for bull terriers, but I have not been able to get on for about 2 months. I am trying to find out what happened will let you know other boards if they come out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Yeah I own a male bully-staff x (or does he own me?) named Diesel..(guess where my name comes from? :) ) We're from Down Under. I've never done this before..all quite exacerbating really! Nah..hey who here owns a Mini Bull Terrier> I've been thinking about getting one but want 2 know more about them first. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Luv DieselChick (and diesel of course!)

Guest Anonymous

QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!

[url]http://www.akc.org/breeds/recbreeds/bullter.cfm[/url]

Read this please.

Can ANYONE tell me the size standards for a Bull Terrier? I can't seem to find it on the AKC site! :x

[quote name='yellowlabsrule'][quote]Disqualifications

Blue eyes.
Any dog which is predominantly white[/quote]
Those are the only disqualifications?! That's sort-of ridiculous! :o[/quote]

That is for the "Colored" variety ONLY. Since there are White and Colored varieties. :D And you are right. That IS ridiculous!