Dogomania

"Return To Me" dog Mel

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I have been looking on all of the movie web sites but I can not find out what type of dog Mel is from the 2000 movie "Return to Me." Some old friends of mine used to have a dog just like Mel and it was one of the most wonderful dogs so I was looking for the breed. Please let me know if you can. phishyface

Guest Anonymous

This dog?

[img]http://duchovny.net/photofolder/photos04/bob-mel_2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://duchovny.net/photofolder/photos04/bob-liz-mel_2.jpg[/img]

Guest Anonymous

Ahhhh Gigi, thanks for posting a pic of David :oops: :oops: .....and ummmmm yeah the dog too. :lol: I love that movie and Mel was great in it! Don't know what breed he is, but he sure is purty!

Later,
Trinity

Guest Anonymous

wow! What a wonderful dog! I've never seen that show though.
He sure it s a cutie, reminds me of "Chance" off Homeward Bound! That was one of my fave shows when I was younger (still is :oops: ) and Chance was always my fave! LOL

Guest Anonymous

Thank you soooo much. Where did you find those photos?? I love that dog, he is soooo cute. I saw one running around the other day and I wanted to pick it up thinking it might be a stray but I was going to work and couldn't stop. I'm checking the local animal control right now. I really want a puppy but I'm affraid of not only the price (I'm a somewhat poor college student) but what it might do to my moms new furniture. I'll find one. Thanks again!!! phishyface

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='deepseasnake']here at dogo we dont use the A word ([i]American Bulldog[/i]) we call those "Deep's Dogs" just thought Id help you all out with that :lol:[/quote]
:lol:

• 18 years later...